How do I export my entire database with all the information i have in my database?
Posted by Shaka Zulu, Last modified by Shaka Zulu on 22 May 2013 01:36 PM
To export your entire database with a copy of all associated information please follow these steps:
2. By Default this screen will display the Basic Search options. You'll need to select the "Advanced Search" tab.
3. On the right hand side of the Advanced Search options you'll see three options already selected for you. Firstname, Last name and Email.
4. You'll need to remove these three options by clicking the "X" next to each of them.
5. Then, on the bottom left hand side under "Add Group Conditions" you need to select "Default Group" from the drop down list and press "Add". This will move it over to the right hand side search conditions.
6. This will move it over to the right hand side search conditions.
5. Then select the tab "Fields to Display" and select all the information you require from the the "Default Fields" drop down menu.
5. If you have any custom fields added to your database they will be available in the "Profile Fields" drop down menu. Select all that you need.
5. Once you have selected all the information you require to be exported. Click "Search".
5. You will then be directed to the "Search Results" screen where all the results will be displayed. From here you need to select "Export All to CSV" (first option on the left). This will open a window where you can name the export.
6. Lastly you'll be directed to the "Export Results" screen where you can download the file to save to your computer.