Publish Campaign to Facebook
Posted by Dave Zulu, Last modified by Client Services on 29 June 2017 09:42 AM
Want you email campaigns to synchronize with your Facebook campaigns?
This has now been made easier with our upgraded Social Media publishing option.
You will now be able to publish your campaigns on Facebook the same time as your email campaigns are being deployed.
1. Firstly, you at the campaign checkpoints page, scroll down to the Publish section and click on the "connect" link as per the image below:
2. Next, you will be redirected to Facebook, log in to your Facebook account and a pop up as per the image below will appear.
3. Please don't Click Not Now, it will disable the connection to your Facebook account.
4. Click OK to enable the Zulu eDM Campaign Publishing app.
5. After a successful connection, It shows your Facebook username in green.
6. Once you are happy with your campaign, please click send in the campaign confirmation page, the email template will now post to your facebook wall.
7. Please note the following:
8. If you've clicked Not Now while connecting with facebook, Please follow the steps below to remove the authenticated application from your facebook account.
9. Select Settings and find Apps.
10. Click the "X" icon on the Zulu eDM Campaign Publishing app.
11. Once the connection has been removed, please re-try steps 1 to 6 again.
Copyright Zulu Labs Global Pty Ltd, 297 Dorcas Street South Melbourne VIC, Australia 3205. Ph +61 3 9001 1590