Getting the “Frame Source” of an eDM Template
1. Go into your existing eDM creation tool (e.g. Mail Chimp, Vision 6 etc.)
2. View the last eDM sent from the account using the template you want to use
3. RIGHT CLICK on the content of the email with your mouse – a pop up menu should appear that looks like this.
4. Select “This Frame” and another drop down menu will appear.
5. Select “View Frame Source”
6. A window should appear with the HTML code from the email design that should look like this.
7. Use CTRL+A to select all of the code and then CTRL+C on your keyboard to copy all of this into Notepad or a word document.
8. Copy this code into the HTML section of your email template and send a test to yourself to test it out!