Adding Links to Word/PDF Documents
Posted by Victoria Zulu, Last modified by Victoria Zulu on 12 August 2014 02:49 PM
Firstly – unfortunately the “Insert/Edit Link” option won’t allow us to display the documents within the dropdown at the moment – we will look into this though for a fix in the near future.
To add a link to a Word or PDF document that you have uploaded what you need to do is this:
1. Go to the Images & Files area
2. Right click on the “Open Document” (Word Documents) or “View Document” (PDF) and click “Copy Link Location”
3. Then go to the content page you are working on and select the text or image you want to add this link to
4. Click on the “Insert/Edit Link” icon
5. Go to the “General” Tab and copy in the copied link into the “Link List” section
6. Then click insert.
That should allow your staff/users to download and print the Word or PDF document.