The reason for this is usually because a Department hasn't been selected when a user has registered.
If a user registers on their own from the Registration Page, Department selection is mandatory and there are rarely any issues.
If however an administrator has set up the account manually then it's possible that the Department selection was missed.
To check this, follow these steps.
1. Login to the Admin Console of your account (http://admin.YOURSITENAME.zuluelearning.com)
2. Go to User Management > List Users
3. Use the search bar in the left hand corner to search for the user (using either thier first or last name only)
4. Users who match your search will then appear in a list on screen
5. Click the "edit" pencil icon next to the user you need to update
6. You will be directed to the users details screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
7. You will see a section titled "Departmenr Selection" or "Course Selection".
8. Select the Department or Course that applies to this user and press "Save".
9. You should be directed back to the list of users within your system (if you are not check that all required infomration is completed for the user and click "save" again).