In order to import your contacts to a specific group of your choosing, you’ll need to create the group first. To do this you’ll need to:
- Go to Create and Edit Groups (under the Address Book navigation)
- Select Create Group icon on the right hand side of the screen (see image below)
- You'll be directed to another page where you will need to complete the Group's name and details
- Once you have completed these details. Click “Save”.
- Now you’ll need to follow the importing of contacts process you usually follow. i.e. Import Contacts screen > e.g. http://youraccount.platformdirect.com.au/members.php?mode=import (see this item for more information on importing contacts)
- When you have got to this stage of the import function (below) on the left hand side you’ll just need to select the group(s) you have created. ** Remember the Default group will always be selected.