How to add/embed a Web Form into a Landing Page
Posted by Shaka Zulu, Last modified by Zulu eDM Team on 22 January 2016 03:31 PM
To add or embed a Web Form you have already created in Zulu eDM into a Landing Page just follow these steps.
1. Go to "View Landing Pages" under the "Landing Page" menu
2. Edit the Landing Page you want to add the Web Form to by clicking on the 'edit pencil' next to the Landing Page you want to edit.
4. The next step requires you to access the Web Form you are trying to add so in a NEW WINDOW click on "View Web Forms" in the "Web Form" drop down menu.
5. Then you need to select the the Web Form you want to add and go to the "Web Form URL" tab.
6. You need to copy the iFRAME code, so highlight it all and use either your mouse or keyboard to copy it.
7. Once you have copied the iFRAME code, go back to the Landing Page (should still be in another window in your internet browser) and place your cursor after the text on the page.
8. Then you need to select the 'HTML' option in the WYSIWYG (highlighted in the image below).
9. A pop-up window should appear that looks like this (below). You need to PASTE the Web Form iFRAME code on the next blank line. Once you have done this, press "update".
10. You should now see the Web Form appearing in the Landing Page like this. Now you'll see in the image below that there are scroll bars appearing on one side of the form. Learn how to remove these here.